Conveyancer (Fee Earner)
As a fee earning Conveyancer, your primary role will be to assist clients with buying and selling their residential property. You will manage all legal requirements involved in the transactions, ensuring a smooth and professional customer journey. Responsible for your own caseloads, you will be involved with Sale and Purchase, Shared Ownership, New Build and Help to Buy purchases.
– Checking titles and leases for your own caseload
– Produce letters and legal documents using the Case Management System
– With the support of the Legal Assistants, ensure deadlines are met and that quality is of the highest standard
– Ensure matters are billed accurately and promptly following completion of the sale or purchase
– Work with the upmost confidentiality, protecting the business and the client from risk
– Educated to degree (or equivalent) standard in relevant qualification
– Proven residential conveyancing experience
– Detailed understanding and knowledge of legal processes and accompanying documentation
– Excellent communication skills
About NAHL Group:
Whether we are helping home buyers navigate the challenges of a house purchase, helping customers start their journey to a just recovery after injury or accident, supporting our panel of solicitor firms, or working together across our businesses to achieve great results – our people work as one team. You can join us and play your part in making a real difference, working for a highly successful business that makes markets and leads markets – ethically, professionally and imaginatively.
We are a business who truly live by our values; Curious, Unified, Driven and Passionate. If you personally relate to these then we are the team for you.
Job type: Full time, permanent
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus bank holiday). Pension. Healthcare. Fantastic culture. Flexible working.
You may have experience of the following: Conveyancer, Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Lawyer, Property Law, Fee Earner, Legal, etc.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.