Drives & Controls Engineer / Bench Engineer. Our client who operate within the repair and maintenance market offer a service to multiple industries are looking to recruit.
Benefits include: Overtime at £25 ph, Life Assurance, Pension, Free Parking, Progression,
Drives & Control Engineer / Bench Engineer Main Functions of Role:
* Diagnose and fault find to component level
* Repair and testing of various OEM’s products; for example: (Siemens, Fanuc, Indramat, Allen Bradley and Control Techniques)
* Reverse engineer
* Interpret drawings and connection details
* Site work including retrofitting
* Provide after care support to customers
* Plan with team members work schedules, performance measures and resource requirements which will ensure team targets will be achieved
Drives & Control Engineer / Bench Engineer – Criteria:
* A successful track record within the repair or similar industry
* Ability to interpret diagrams
* Fault find PCBs to Component level
* Ability to solder through hole and/or surface mount PCB’s.
Hours of Work: Different options available
Salary: £30000 – £38000/annum Life Assurance, Premium Overtime
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.