Control Engineer – Siemens – Special Purpose Machinery – Permanent – Lancashire £Salary + Health Plan/Bens
+++The client is open to paying either a basic of around £35-37k + overtime – OTE c.£60k or a flat salary of £45-50k+++
Samuel Frank Associates require a Siemens biased Control Engineer to join a very successful (and recently major award winning!) special purpose machine manufacturer in Lancashire.
The role of a Control Engineer requires experience in some of the following areas –
* Design and produce PLC software using Siemens PLCs
* Design of LV machine control systems, specifically, interpretation of customer specification and requirements
* Production of Functional Design Specifications
* Perform and produce Risk Assessment documentation
* Produce all aspects of design /documentation for electrical machine assembly and wiring.
* Specification of drive and motor sizes.
* Produce customer documentation, including manuals and operating instructions
* Produce and provide on-site training on equipment and processes
This client is leading the way in the region in terms of investment in their facilities and providing market leading and innovative solutions for their customers in the field of control engineering. The company promotes strong, positive values across the teams as well as promoting an environment which encourages innovation and a solution driven mindset.
The client estimates a 70/30 split between being based at their facility in Lancashire and being based on customer sites which could be Europe and further afield. A large project which may happen once a year could involve 3-4 weeks site work.
• Preferably a ‘Time Served’ Electrical Engineer.
• Must be HNC / HND or Degree qualified in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
• Must be confident to work alone at customer premises and have a current driving licence.
The role is easily commutable from the following places with Lancashire and Greater Manchester – Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Blackburn, Burnley & Preston.
Please apply today for salary details and an immediate response.
Salary: £30000 – £60000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BB2, Lower Darwen, Blackburn with Darwen
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.