You will be part of a successful team in this industry leading company and as Contracts Manager you have a central role in the ongoing success of the company and the creation of award-winning, specialist Landscapes. This owner managed company are the “go-to” resource for developers creating the most prestigious developments. With serious project values this is a role and a company that will utilise and develop all your potential.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will use your professional and proactive approach to maintain an in-depth knowledge of all the pending and active projects. You will ensure that these projects are managed efficiently through effective communication with the Site Supervisors. You will have ownership of your projects and responsibility for day to day duties. The companies project sites are primarily in Central London and within the M25.
* Production of contract programmes using Microsoft Project; monitoring, amending and updating project operations accordingly and advising of any potential delays to the client team
* Project cost analyses, early-stage budgets, detailed cost plans, bills of quantities and procurement plans. Assisting the tender team
* Championing of and ensuring compliance with site-specific company policies and procedures
* Organising and running Site Meetings with contractors and clients
* Ensuring that all project sites comply with all aspects of the current health and safety regulations
* Leading the supervisors in presenting and mentoring on the delivery of toolbox talks
* Ensuring that sites are managed in a clean, safe and tidy manner
* Checking attendance and reporting of any absences to HR, as well as illnesses, health issues and safety issues which may affect the smooth running of the projects or the safety of our staff
* Quantifying materials identifying delivery requirements. Assisting the purchasing team
* Mentoring others in the adherence to the Company’s procedures and quality practices
* Managing the quality of the delivery of the projects to ensure that the good name of and the reputation of the Company is maintained and enhanced
* Promotion of the Company at all times
You will currently be working as a Landscaping Contracts Manager and have a number of years’ experience.
* Professional in approach
* CSCS Card
* Understand Health and Safety compliance / ISOH Regulations??
* Full clean UK driving licence
* Experience managing a team
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.