Bastows, the foremost contractor working to beautify London’s most prestigious homes, is looking for a Contracts Manager to join the team.
We are proud to have worked for the most eminent estates, surveyors and property management companies adding, maintaining and restoring the value in their properties since 1963.
With painting and decorating still at the heart of what we do, we have grown to offer a broad spectrum of services to London’s prestige property managers and surveyors looking to restore, maintain and add value to their property portfolio.
* To work alongside another Contracts Manager to effectively and efficiently manage major residential and commercial refurbishment projects to the desired quality level
* Meet gross profit targets and agreed KPIs
* Ensure adherence to:
* Effective planning
* H & S and other relevant compliance standards
* Systems and Best Practice
* Ensure strong Customer Advocacy
* Oversee Site Managers, labour, subcontractors
* Proactive problem solver
* Strong planning skills and able to manage workload
* Excellent spoken and written English
* Cost and efficiency aware
* Awareness of our environmental responsibility
* Aligned with Bastows values and intent
* Embraces challenges, manages highs and lows with equal enthusiasm
* Multitasker and team player who can work to deadlines and under occasional pressure
* Willing to learn and to put training into practice for business, personal and professional development
* Knowledge of Construction Health and Safety Regulations
* SMSTS and NVQ qualifications are essential
* CSCS Manager or higher level pass and card must be held
* CIOB status preferred
Skills and Experience:
* To set up programmes to keep all parties informed on a project
* Good understanding of structural works
* Work towards early completion on all projects
* To work to minimise waste and enhance profit at all times
* To efficiently manage allocation of labour
* To work on own initiative and to instructions
* To take responsibility for the accurate completion of the project control sheet and valuations for each project
* To develop, record and seek to continually improve procedures
* To identify potential and nurture for succession
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; Engineering Contracts Manager, Construction Management, Contracts Engineer, Contracts Manager, Construction Project Engineer, Lead Mechanical Engineer, Construction Contracts Manager, Construction Engineer, Construction Project Manager, Project Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Salary: £50000/annum Competitive salary, training, bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SW1W, Belgravia, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.