We have a new opportunity for a Plant Manager to join an established civil engineering contractor who are based in Bedford.
• Oversee and manage the entire Plant Division, ensuring operations run smoothly.
• Ensure equipment is serviced and maintenance is carried out accordingly to ensure projects are completed in line with the clients expectations
• Control the budget for the division and present innovative ideas for continuous improvement to support the company’s business objectives
• Devise, implement and roll out the strategic plan for the Plant Fleet
• Maintain and manage suppliers’ prices and service levels
• Manage and produce accurate reports for the Plant Division
• Attend regular meetings with senior management.
• Highly experienced within plant and the maintenance of plant and machinery.
• Sound understanding of CPA terms and conditions
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to lead and influence
• Commercially astute with the ability to make decisions
• Proficient in various Microsoft packages with the ability to learn new systems with ease.
• Full UK Driving Licence
An excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.
Salary: £50000 – £70000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.