We are searching for a talented and professional Communications Coordinator. Duties will be diverse and multi-faceted; therefore, excellent professional skills are vital for this role. The successful Communications Coordinator will have outstanding administration and communication skills, will have a flair for writing interesting and engaging content and used to working in a busy, ever-changing environment, having the confidence to work with little supervision.
1. MAIN FUNCTIONS:
The Communications Coordinator will help the delivery of agreed internal and external communication activity that supports the vision, values, corporate plan and communications strategy for the company. They will support the Communications team with the delivery of activity that protects and enhances the companies internal and external reputation and profile — working collaboratively with other colleagues to deliver an efficient and effective communications service.
The role will typically involve some or all the following:
* Assist with helping to establish and deliver an internal communications strategy to ensure organisational initiatives are successfully communicated to colleagues. Ensuring staff feel informed, valued, engaged and able to play their part in delivering the company strategic vision.
* To provide content for monthly reports reflective of internal and external communication performance. This role is a new and exciting opportunity to directly support the Communications Team in developing and implementing our company-wide communication strategies and campaigns.
* To act as the Intranet champion – ensuring that the organisation’s Intranet is up to date with content that is relevant and useful to colleagues across the company.
* Make sure that all communications materials meet the company’s brand identity strategy.
* Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications services, such as the Intranet, email bulletins, blog, newsletter other appropriate digital communication content. You may also be required to create the layout of content.
* Good technical knowledge of key communication channels and content, including Intranet, print, video, digital, social.
* Interested in the impact technology is having on communication and collaboration.
* Assist in ensuring internal communications messages are consistent across the company and are in accord with external communication messages.
* Serve as point of contact for questions.
* Build close relationships with colleagues across all functions to understand what and needs to be communicated and when and adjust communications content accordingly.
* To support the research and writing of compelling stories and award entries, in line with the organisation’s vision, values and corporate objectives.
* To maintain and continually develop a relevant photo library to be used in both internal and external content, working with external agencies where necessary.
* Own and run the communications governance process, calendar, and schedule
* CANDIDATE PROFILE
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism or other relevant degree
* Ideally a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in a marketing or communications position.
* Writing skills: excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well the ability to source stories from colleagues
* Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with communication team and functional areas.
* Creative skills: the creative ability to devise communications with a creative flair.
* Confident, energetic self-starter, able to manage own projects and workload delivering multiple projects for several stakeholders
* MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 1 week of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful
Salary: £25000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SO21, Crawley, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.