The successful applicant will provide an efficient, effective and high-quality administrative support to the Patient Experience and Involvement Team and service users/patients/carers in connection with the work of the team. Please note that some travel between sites and to external venues will be required as part of this role.
The role will report to the Marketing Communication Assistant and provide administrative support across the team as required.
General responsibilities of Administrative Support:
Key job responsibilities include
* General administrative support – this may include setting up meetings or supporting colleagues on other administrative duties depending on the needs of our internal and external customers.
* Providing the teams’ first point of contact for internal and external queries and providing timely responses to queries with support as required – this is primarily through the communications email boxes.
* Media monitoring including recording data, media searches and producing the team’s performance report against agreed targets.
* Supporting on the weekly e-staff bulletin including monitoring staff requests, liaising with contributors on content, formatting documents.
* Updates to the Trust website and intranet pages.
* Supporting on print/ design including liaising with suppliers, overseeing production and distribution.
* Supporting on social media, specifically scheduling planned social media, monitoring/ acting on notifications and re-tweeting/ sharing with guidance/ support.
* Supporting on production of visual media e.g. video blogs (vlogs) including proofing transcripts, uploading to relevant sites.
* Supporting on the staff awards including managing the staff query email box, tracking attendees and supporting at the event.
* Supporting on the team’s required reporting for websites that support Trust-based services.
* Supporting campaigns including accessing/ downloading campaign materials from Public Health England’s website.
* Providing initial guidance for staff on the Trust’s branding, style and social media guides, with support where required.
* Supporting teams to create basic communication materials using existing templates.
* Managing the team’s on-line filing system with clear archiving and identification of shared folders e.g photography
* Administrative support for crisis communications and business continuity e.g media or social monitoring, incident reporting.
Please note: this a non-permanent role initially for circa 12 months (With the view of extension). Hours of work are 37.5 hours a week and this will predominantly be a home working role. Though travel to sites is occasionally required in line with the requirements of the role.
Taskmaster Resources is acting as a recruitment business for this role.
Job Type: Contract
Location: BD18, Baildon, Bradford
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.