My client is a World Leading Construction Company.
They are seeking Commissioning Engineers as they continue to work on a 5 year extension to a Water Infrastructure Contract which is valued at circa £400m.
The contract is concerned with the upgrading and maintenance of assets in the counties of Hampshire and East and West Sussex so my client would be particularly interested in speaking to those individuals residing in the local area.
As Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for planning, executing and documenting of commissioning and handover activities on projects and programme of works in a safe manner, fully in accordance with statutory, industry wide, company processes, systems, procedures and specifications.
* Update the Commissioning Plan execute commissioning in accordance with the plan.
* Prepare and maintain the commissioning programme and execute activities in accordance with the programme
* Ensure application, along with all relevant information for Safe Control of Operations (SCOs) is made with adequate notice.
* Ensure compliance is maintained for all company related site activities
* Attend Factory Acceptance Tests and ensure all issues identified are adequately closed out
* Perform and document all inspections, testing and commissioning as required
* Invite the SW Asset Integrator and Operations to testing and demonstrations as required
* Ensure the Asset Integration Manual is kept updated at all times
* Carry out plant labelling to SW specifications
* Provide all necessary information to the Technical Author for the preparation of the O&M Manual
* Collection of asset data
* Close out actions on the COM 4010 as required
* Manage and supervise subcontractors as required
* Organise and chair commissioning meetings. Prepare and distribute minutes.
* Prepare/review risk assessments and method statements as required
* Communicate any delays or issues to the Commissioning Manager and Construction Manager
* Reviewing, updating and marking up of documentation to as-built/as-commissioned status.
* Keep accurate records of all key commissioning activities
* Maintain the snagging list and progress the completion of all snags assigned
* Perform all operation and maintenance activities until plant takeover
* Overseeing of the 28-day reliability test and production of a takeover report
* Attend to plant callouts, including out of office hours and weekends up until plant takeover
* Commission and test telemetry systems
* Will be expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously dependent on the programme delivery requirements
My client is seeking individuals who have experience of safe and successful commissioning of complex process and MEICA water and wastewater projects. In addition, you will have knowledge and experience of Process control systems and strategies, electrical and instrumentation systems as well as experience of working within a certified quality management systems.
* Competitive basic salary
* Company car or car allowance
* 28 days paid holiday
* Company pension
* Private healthcare
* Flexible Working
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum + Car or Allowance + Great Package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.