Our client is a leading international construction company who deliver high value projects across workspace, commercial and other technical environments.
They have asked us to source a Commercial Manager to lead, manage and support both pre- and post-contract commercial activities of the Business Unit.
You will be working with the Project Delivery Teams ensuring compliance with contractual timescales. Your responsibilities will include contract procurement and risk management, ensuring risk profiling has been completed for each project, and ensuring effective commercial management is provided throughout the department, including training and coaching as necessary.
Ideally your skills and experience will include:
• A degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying.
• Knowledge and understanding of subcontract/material orders and procurement.
• Knowledge and understanding of claims and dispute resolution
• Preparation and understanding of financial reports.
• Commercial strategy and innovation to maximise profit and cash management
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Knowledge of health and safety, quality procedures, and the construction industry
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dublin, Dublin City
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.