Here at Futures we are working exclusively with a Northern based hire business who are looking to bring in an ambitious and driven Commercial Manager to aid with their next stage of growth. This client provides products to a large client base ranging from the largest blue chips through to start-up SMEs and need somebody to maintain and develop existing accounts by managing the internal sales process whilst also promoting new business sales.
The successful Commercial Manager will take responsibility of building and maintaining relationships with all potential clients. You will be responsible for up-selling existing products and driving sales of new products. You will expected to learn the business inside out to ensure the company is being represented in a professional and educated manner to the market. It is most important that you have a keen grasp on margin and contracts. The business need to increase their gross margin and better plan contracts for expected roadblocks to allow them to better control costs.
Commercial Manager – Main Responsibilities – Sales
* Develop and grow existing clients
* To be a pivotal point of contact for the customer, working in close alignment with all supporting departments and functions
* Consistently hit/exceed an annual budget
* Establish and deliver a robust business plan in accordance with both site and customer
* Use market knowledge to anticipate change and help the business to adapt and seize commercial opportunities.
* Ensure clients are fully aware of new products and full product range
* To track key account spending and monitor growth and loss
* Achieving favourable commercial terms with third party manufacturers
* Representing the business at trade and consumer events
The Successful Commercial Manager will have…
* Strong business acumen and always be looking for commercial opportunities
* Proven experience of managing large accounts
* 5+ years experience in a similar role
* Have the ability to liaise with all levels of management on a professional level
* Organisational skills are essential as you will be responsible for managing your own workload
* Be prepared to travel and occasional work unsociable hours to suit the business
* Someone who can maintain the friendly and professional atmosphere in the office
* Enthusiasm, passion and ambition
Additional Information – Commercial Manager
The role is to encompass all aspects of Account Management and will require both phone conversations and face to face meetings
The nature of the role demands a flexible approach to working hours
Potential travel to meet with clients will be a feature of this role
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then please apply now!
Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.