Commercial Manager – Major Project – NEC 3
I am currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager on a contract basis, to work on a major project close to the Reading area.
If you have NEC 3 experience and a background in the construction/engineering sector, my client will be keen to talk to you.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager for a large project based near Reading. They are looking for someone with a strong commercial background, and a proven track record in a client facing capacity.
They need someone with extremely strong Commercial acumen, who is happy to lead from the front. This role is site based and you will need to be able to obtain SC clearance.
An immediate start and very competitive day rate are available.
Requirements for the position:
* A proven track record within Commercial Management, ideally within the construction/Engineering sector.
* NEC 3 form of contract experience is essential.
* Capable of performing a client facing role, and managing a site based commercial team.
* Happy to travel to their Reading based site (either commuting or happy to lodge away).
* A Full UK driving licence.
In return my client will offer a very competitive day rate.
If you would like to apply for the position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment. I am available from 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Salary: £500 – £625/day
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.