Commercial Executive Assistant
Salary range £40,000 to 50,000, depending on experience plus an excellent benefits package
Based between Canary Wharf and Home
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) although part time would be considered
Established 1921 in Switzerland, Sintetica is a pharmaceutical company delivering injectable anaesthetics and analgesics to patients worldwide, through innovative science and excellence in development, production and marketing. We have been operating in the UK for around 5 years.
We are a Human centred organisation and have a goal to ensure ‘We are a Great Place to Work’.
We are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team and to work with our New Chief Commercial Officer at Sintetica. This is a new post.
The role requires flexibility to work within a small team. The priority task is to provide a confidential level of management support to the CCO, and time permitting, other senior staff. Due to the global nature of the CCO role and therefore the extensive international travel by the CCO, there will be a strong emphasis on exceptional diary and travel planning.
As the Executive Assistant to the CCO, a high level of confidentiality and fantastic organisation skills are a given. Project management or commercial experience would also advantageous.
Your daily role will include an array of tasks such as:
* Work closely with the CCO to ensure that a high level of support is achieved. This will include booking travel, organising events, managing diaries (and as necessary, emails), preparing PowerPoint presentations, finalising reports, preparing and sending business packs and general EA duties. At all times acting in a discreet and confidential manner.
* Take the initiative when fulfilling directions and anticipating all requirements of the CCO.
* Minute taking and meeting management.
* Managing and coordinating expenses for the CCO.
* Answer the phone and direct messages appropriately, internal and external calls.
* Show resilience when acting as the gateway for access to the CCO.
* Maintain and update confidential files as required.
* Always achieve a high level of accuracy and demonstrate attention to detail in all aspects of the role.
* Build up a list of approved sites for business meals, meeting rooms, conferences etc.
* Liaise and provide a seamless service with the Executive Manager.
* Demonstrate an exquisite level of detail across all tasks.
* Providing additional support to other senior members of the team, where possible.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the essential skills and experience to thrive in this role including:
* Good knowledge of all aspects of Microsoft Office, with expertise in PowerPoint.
* Demonstrable evidence of travel and diary planning including complex trips.
* Experience of anticipating needs, particularly the unspoken needs of the person being supported.
* Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) are essential.
* Experience of working in the Pharmaceutical sector would be preferred but is not essential.
* Experience of providing support at a Senior level and C-Suite is desirable.
* Project Management or commercial experience would be an advantage.
Please apply by sending your CV.
Closing date: June 25th 2021, however the advert may be filled earlier depending on the number and quality of candidates.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: E14, Canary Wharf, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.