My client is in urgent need of a highly experienced Coded TIG welder, as a minimum expectation candidates must possess the following: –
* Experience working on stainless pipework and tanks/vessels within the process or food industry.
* Workshop and site experience.
* Evidence of current (or previous in-house) TIG coding’s on stainless steel.
* SPA safety passport or other – CSCS/ CCNSG.
* Full clean UK driving licence.
* Confined space entry training an advantage.
This is an ongoing temporary position with the option of a permanent contract following a qualifying period.
£14.00 PAYE – £16.00- £17.00LTD
Salary: £14 – £17/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Birkenhead, Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.