Contek are working with a sub-contract precision Engineering client in Tamworth, who provide Tooling, Work holding solutions and jigs/fixtures for various sectors.
Applicants must be able to Program Set and Operate CNC Lathes and have experience with Fanuc (G Code) controls. Ideally having experience working within a heavy/busy working environment.
This is a dayshift role, but they do also have a Morning/Afternoon shift.
As a CNC Programmer, your duties will include;
* Programming and Operating CNC Turning machines using Fanuc Controls
* Working to tight tolerances
* Making a number of precision components.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must possess the following;
* Strong experience Programming – Fanuc
* Programming, setting and operating Fanuc CNC Lathes (Minimum 3 years full time equivalent)
* Confidently able to write own programmes from scratch
* Able to read and work to technical drawings
* Working with various materials.
* Able to work unsupervised
* Be able to work within a heavy environment.
Salary: £13 – £15/hour Negotiable on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Location: B79, Wigginton, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.