Relocation Packages Available
Full first year National Insurance Refund after 12 months
Standard tax rate of 10%
The Mill Turn machine setter-operator will work in the precision machining area of our clients business manufacturing high specification, tight tolerance, safety-critical aerospace parts in line with customer specification. The setter-operator will work on various mill turn machines, producing precision products in line with quality standards.
Our client is a complex aerospace machining business, manufacturing mainly strangers and aliens for both civil and military customers. There is a high set to run ratio due to the nature of the business, involving multiple set ups per shift to make small batches of product.
* Set up and run multiple 3-5 axis CNC mill/turn machines through multiple operations
* Carry out machining of complex components to Customer drawing standards
* Prove out processes, producing first-offs
* Investigate root cause and corrective action of any non-conforming components produced
* Adherence to all Company policies
* Responsible for housekeeping of working area
Required Experience and Skills
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a high precision manufacturing environment.
* Aerospace experience is preferred.
* Experience of setting and operating CNC Machines, including but not limited to;
Mazak (Integrex), Traubs, Citizens (preferably M32/E32) or Gildermeister CNC machines.
* Demonstrable ability to understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
* Experience of manufacturing parts to tight tolerances (as small as 0.0010’’)
* Ability to read, follow and develop operating instructions and procedures
* Ability to use inspection and measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometres, CMM machines etc.
* Experience of adhering to quality standards.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Salary: £13 – £16/hour Plus 22.5% Shift Allowance
Job Type: Permanent
Location: IM9, Crosby, Isle of Man
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.