4 x Nights (Monday – Thursday)
£17.17 per hour (Plus overtime & other benefits)
My client, based in brand new premises in the heart of Yorkshire within commutable distance to some of the most beautiful rural areas of the country, are a national and recognised leader in the design and manufacture of Bespoke Special Purpose Machines and Automation Systems for many different business sectors.
As one of the UK’s leading designers and manufacturers of these innovative products this well-established company now have a requirement for a CNC programmer/Setter/Operator to take full responsibility for overseeing the production of component parts to technical specifications and to be an important member of the companys production CNC milling team.
As a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator you will be responsible for.
* Operating programming and setting the CNC milling machine, loading it with the right tools in order to produce parts to high tolerances.
* Programming the machines from scratch using Fanuc or Haas controls.
* The production of precision components from Aluminium, stainless and mild steel materials.
* Working on small to mid-volume batches.
* The production of the component parts to CAD specifications.
* Supporting on cost savings and continuous improvement programmes.
Applications are invited from experienced CNC Programmer/Setter/Operators who can program from scratch using Fanuc or Haas controls and have knowledge/experience of using milling machines. Applicants must also be able to work nights (4 nights Monday to Thursday).
In return my client will offer a very competitive and negotiable salary/rate plus other benefits including overtime (Paid at a premium), pension, life assurance, a first rate development and training programme plus excellent prospects for advancement within this successful, national and well established organisation.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and drive please email your CV.
Salary: £16 – £17.20/hour Plus paid overtime and other benefi
Job Type: Permanent
Location: West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.