CNC Offline Programmer
Competitive Salary + Pension + 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced CNC Offline Programmer to join our design team in Coventry.
As a company we are a World leader in the design and manufacture of safety critical equipment used in a wide range of applications in the Rail, Elevator and Industrial sectors.
Overall purpose of the role:
As a key part of the NPI team, you will lead and assist in the design, implementation and continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes associated with production of our world class Energy Absorption Equipment.
Process Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
* Create and check CNC programs.
* Develop, configure and optimise industrial machining processes from inception through to start up and certification.
* Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
* Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
* Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
* Perform PFMEA’s.
* Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
* Timely completion of NC programs & supporting documentation to coincide with NPI time plans.
* Specification, procurement, installation and qualification of production equipment, jigs, fixtures and general tooling.
Process Engineer Key Requirements:
* Possess an Engineering related qualification.
* Proven experience in working within a production / manufacturing environment.
* Experience in creating CNC programs for turned and milled components using offline programming software.
* Knowledge of Edgecam and Solidworks software would be advantageous.
* Experience in New Product Introduction (NPI) is advantageous.
* Conversant in reading and interpreting technical specifications and engineering drawings.
* Proficient in writing / developing work instructions, stage drawings and setting sheets.
Oleo International is an equal opportunities Employer
*No Agencies Please
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CV7, Exhall, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.