Our client, Yamazaki Mazak is a leading global manufacturing company based in Worcester. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Machine Tool manufacturer who have been at the forefront of the industry for many years. Due to increased demand within the department, our client now has a requirement for a CNC Machine Tool Installation Engineer to be based around the Basingstoke area (within 30 miles). 365 Resourcing is the preferred supplier to Mazak.
The purpose and remit of the CNC Installation Engineer role:
– Install and demonstrate CNC Machines to customers.
– Work to schedules to ensure customer demands are met.
– Provide customer with a first class service.
– Ensure all activities are completed within Health and Safety guidelines.
The CNC Installation Engineer experience and qualifications required:
* Knowledge and background of CNC machine tools.
* Able to set, programme and demonstrate CNC machines.
* Highly motivated, proactive and innovative to help improve processes.
* Clear communication at all levels of the customer organisation.
* Ability to work under pressure but still work to very high standards.
* Strong problem solving ability.
* Flexible approach to a varied workload.
The successful candidate can also expect the following:
– Join a successful, multi-national manufacturing company.
– Excellent career potential – the company is currently expanding due to increased demand.
– Benefits that include pension, free uniform, free parking and also a subsidised restaurant at HQ in Worcester.
– Company car, mobile phone and laptop will all be provided.
– Working Days, Monday to Friday.
– Excellent salary and overtime potential as role will involve working to customer demands and working away from home on occasions.
If this CNC Installation Engineer role sounds like the right opportunity for you then please call to discuss further or email me at the address supplied.
Salary: £30000 – £32000/annum Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.