Gilbert Meher are currently searching for two Clinical lead / Senior Nurse Practitioners to work in a specialist Hospital that provides services for females, the hospital opened a second service in May on behalf of the Trust, for male patients. They also have Medium Secure Services on site for patients with a learning disability, and they are looking to develop other service types in the future.. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most reputable organisations in the UK and great chance for career progression.
What do we offer?
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* 33 days holiday
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* NMC Payment in full
* Long service award
Contact Dan Coolican at Gilbert Meher on (phone number removed)
On a day to day basis, you will have clinical, people and general management responsibilities and these will include:
* Conducting pre-admission assessments, assessing client care requirements
* Working with the MDT to ensure that care provided is appropriate and relevant to the individual’s care package
Provide safe and effective processes for the ordering, handling, storage, administration, recording and disposal of drugs
* Maintain cost effective controls of all clinical supplies (including ordering, storage, stock rotation and correct usage)
* Review and document care plans on a regular basis
Positively promote the home
* Participate in an on-call system to support the nurse in charge
* Participate in recruitment, supervision and training of staff
* Deputising for the Registered Manager as necessary
* Report all compliments , comments and complaints
* Complying with all legal and regulatory policies and procedures
* Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
* Adhering to the NMC Code and updating your professional knowledge
* Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential.
You should hold a level 1 nursing qualification (RMN/RNLD) and have a current PIN.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £48,000.00 /year
Salary: £45000 – £48000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: YO1, York, City of York
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.