Clinical Engagement & Implementation Manager – Minimally Invasive Surgery
We are proud to be working on behalf of a leading procurement organisation formed by the NHS that source and supply medical & surgical equipment delivering quality, safety and best value to the NHS.
We currently have a rare and exciting opportunity for a permanent homebased Clinical Engagement & Implementation Manager working on the Minimally Invasive Surgery portfolio of products.
The position is a permanent role and will be full-time, 37.5hrs per week.
Purpose of the Clinical Engagement & Implementation Manager:
We are looking for a healthcare professional or relevant industry professional to join our clients team as a Clinical Engagement & Implementation Manager (CEIM). This role is based from home with regular national travel and will represent our clients Minimally Invasive Surgery Clinical remit and successful candidates will work with multiple clinical and non-clinical stakeholders from across the NHS and Industry.
Using your clinical/product experience and knowledge, your role has responsibility for engaging with healthcare, divisional and procurement professionals in NHS Trusts and providers to:-
* Understand their requirements for products based on their current operating preferences, sub-specialty practices, clinical environment and any key issues which may hinder progress. You will support them in making savings for their area through effective clinical engagement and procurement initiatives in line with our clients rationalisation and standardisation processes.
* Build and manage effective relationships with healthcare professionals within NHS organisations/providers to ensure the clinical “voice” is captured when product specifications are developed, and options for clinical change are put forward. Build and manage relationships with Supplier / Industry professionals, in particular when working on projects with relevant NHS Trusts.
* Provide project leadership and support, ensuring the delivery of quality services that represent best value and understand the key strategic direction of the tower in order to ensure that processes are adhered to and projects are effectively managed with a clear understanding across different stakeholders.
* Work with clinicians to optimise their product base and care delivery through product change and service provision, whilst ensuring patient centric care is the focus.
* Lead on product evaluations at individual or groups of NHS Trusts, developing product specifications as necessary and data analytics to support the decision-making process, ensuring key personnel from any NHS Trust project are engaged and informed.
* Participate in, and develop own clinical forums and networks to ensure our client is appropriately represented and engaged in best practice and up-to-date thinking on products and services. Produce and update project documentation including status reports, ensuring key documentation is up-to-date.
* Take shared responsibility for Supplier Relationship Management with the rest of the CEIM team, to build on the partnership with Industry and allow for a better supported process in delivering projects across the NHS.
Who you are:
We are looking for a professional with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills. A person with the ability to process information, understand clinical needs, drivers, patient demographics and user experience. An individual who can gain credibility with clinicians due to product and clinical knowledge, and professional experience.
A rounded understanding of procurement and contracting would be advantageous.
An understanding of Minimally Invasive Surgery, through experience, as well as Minimally Invasive Surgery product knowledge is essential.
Have an established network of peers within their clinical environment, and/or with products industry.
Experience of managing projects and understanding how products are used in practice, considering varying sub-specialty areas of care.
IT capable, (in particular with excel) with an analytic and attention to detail competence.
Willingness to travel, you will already be a car driver.
A self-motivated individual, comfortable with managing your own diary, gaps in your understanding will be developed and as such being able to take on a new challenge and develop expertise in relation to products is key;
This role will require an ability to conduct detailed work at a computer for long periods and so a mental capacity for this whilst working remotely is essential.
Confident with great energy and an engaging manner.
* Salary up to £53k dependent on experience
* Business car lease scheme (for roles with business miles of +4000 per annum)
* Workplace pension contributions
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Health cash benefit
* 25 days holiday entitlement & 8 bank holidays
* The opportunity to purchase additional holidays.
* Death in service benefit
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Salary sacrifice car scheme – open to all employees
* Excellent opportunities for career development
* A friendly, supportive and energetic working environment
Salary: £43358 – £53093/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.