THE POSITION: Client Services Manager
We are seeking enthusiastic and skilled individuals with the ability to lead and manage the effective delivery of varied programs of work. This is a full-time position based at our Global head office in Cheshire, where you would play a key role in an integrated team, developing innovative solutions to address client challenges.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos − TOGETHER WE CAN − speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines
IMAGINE | ENGAGE | ARTICULATE | EDUCATE | ILLUMINATE
through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, Adelphi Communications provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
* · Lead the project and financial management of multiple projects or programs of work, driving them from brief to completion on time, to budget and aligned with overall account priorities
* · Demonstrate sound financial acumen and knowledge of project management processes to address client needs and deliver projects successfully
* · Lead client teleconferences, build trusting and influential relationships with key clients and procurement teams, in addition to a wide range of external experts
* · Secure new business within accounts where appropriate and support other business development initiatives
* High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
* Close attention to detail
* Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
* Highly organised and proactive
* Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
* · Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
* Effective financial and project management
* Management of large programs of work
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.