The Linnworks Team is growing!
Linnworks is one of the UK’s most exciting high-growth tech companies. Founded in 2009, we have rapidly expanded to become the market leading provider of eCommerce Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions in Europe. Linnworks provides a cloud based, multi-channel stock control and order management system – our software integrates with Amazon, Ebay, and more than 50 other online sales channels – to help manage inventory, listing, order dispatch and many other aspects of the sales process for our customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Client Onboarding Specialist to join our rapidly growing team in the UK, this is a remote-first role so can be located anywhere within the UK.
What will I be responsible for?
In this role, you will be working as part of the Onboarding Team to assemble a world-class onboarding program for new Linnworks customers. The Client Onboarding Specialist role will require you to think strategically, test your ideas, and rapidly iterate to find the right formula for success. It’s equal parts leadership, technical know-how, creativity, communication, and an unwavering passion for customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities will include:
* Work within the existing Onboarding team to build and execute onboarding program initiatives
* Lead implementations and manage relationships with project stakeholders including (clients, partners, and internal stakeholders)
* Work with Sales to properly scope and qualify each customer’s onboarding needs
* Serve as the lead point of contact to set and maintain expectations throughout the onboarding process
* Assemble and coordinate the application of resources needed (both internal and external) to ensure timely completion of deliverables
* Provide key insights and solutions to company management to ensure continuous improvement
Our ideal Client Onboarding Specialist
* A born leader with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, collaborative, accountable, and committed
* Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful, and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
* Flexible, excellent at learning on the fly, and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team
* A strong decision maker: You are good at gathering information and making measured decisions, which you then commit to
* Not afraid to admit when you’ve made mistakes so you can correct them and learn
* Capable of asking for and accepting help whenever necessary
* 2-3+ year’s experience implementing complex, enterprise-grade software and solutions (both remote and on-site experience necessary)
* Previous experience in e-commerce, SaaS, or cloud application-related environment
* Solid understanding of Project Management, ideally holding a recognised qualification
* Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to confidently present client-facing technical proposals
* Advanced administration skills, in particular using Salesforce, Office Applications, and Project Management tooling (e.g. Asana).
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team with shared objectives and on own initiative
* Excellent time management, particularly the ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
* Experience in a related field such as: Order Management (OMS), Product Information Management (PIM), ERP, eCommerce marketplaces/storefronts, or Fullfilment is highly preferred
* A track record of great performance – references required upon request
Why join our team?
* A full-time position
* Competitive Salary
* Generous employee benefits
* 25 days holiday in addition to UK Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme
Linnworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background leads to a better environment for our employees, and a better service for our customers. The training and development of our employees is something we value deeply. We are committed to continuous investment into their personal growth, providing clear paths for career progression, and equipping them with the tools and training required to become experts in their profession.
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Client Onboarding Specialist. We are waiting to hear from you!
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.