HGV Class 2 HIAB Driver
Existing HIAB (Remote and Brickgrab) qualification is essential
Location: Newcastle Area
Rate of pay: £10.25 per hour PAYE / £11.25 per hour Limited
* Long Term Temp/Ongoing
* Guarantee of 45 hours per week (minimum) for the duration of the contract
HGMS have the sole contract to supply the UK’s leading building distribution company and are looking for experienced Class 2 drivers, with a Lorry Loader qualification to work on a long term contract.
The role involves driving class 2 HIAB Lorries to complete the customer deliveries to building sites, private addresses and new developments.
You will be traveling in your own vehicle to any branch & brands within a 50 mile radius of your home address to provide cover for permanent drivers annual leave / sick cover etc.
* Valid HIAB Lorry Loader Ticket/Card/Certificate
Please note that this is not a trainee position, and we are unable to consider applications from drivers with less than 6 months current HGV 2 experience, or no previous HIAB Lorry Loader experience/qualification. To avoid disappointment, we respectfully ask that applicants who have never held any HIAB qualifications do not apply.
* Minimum of 6 months recent commercial HGV 2 driving experience in the past 12 months
* Valid HIAB Lorry Loader Ticket/Certificate for Remote brick grab and hook
* Valid CPC / Digi Tacho
* No more than 6 points on your driving licence
* No DR10’s or TT99’s
* Over the age of 21 (due to insurance restrictions)
* Right to work in the UK
* Own transport
* Excellent customer service skills
Salary: £10.25 – £11.25/hour + Pension + Holiday pay
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: NE1, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.