City Planner – (UK wide)
Want to be part of the full fibre revolution, building a network for the future that is capable of 100 gigabits per second and beyond, driving the UK from 34th place to top five for internet speed, and powering 5G, setting a standard for innovation and leading in the market?
If so, our client are seeking talented teams across the UK to design and deliver Gigabit Cities. With a £4 billion investment programme underway and plans to deliver full fibre to 8 million premises, now is the perfect time to get involved.
You’ll be a planning expert for civil routes and fibre, understanding ‘Fibre In The Home’ designs. With your solution-orientated approach, you’ll drive improvements across the team and cultivate key relationships, contributing to the success of the network.
* On-site blueprint interpretation
* Contractor and Authorities query resolution
* Project management and collaboration with designers
* Management and governance of works in compliance with guidelines and code of practice
* Manage and advise on capacity within the Fibre in the home city
* Development, implementation, and championing of network elements
* Improvement of network capacity monitoring and operational excellence, utilising automation and AI to drive a lean operating model
* Forecast Capital Expenses and Operating Expenses for designed infrastructure projects
In-depth knowledge of the following key skills including: –
* Experience in manipulating data and metadata underpinning a fibre design
* Knowledge of Diversionary works code of practice and its application
* Ability to produce detailed industry-standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation
* Understanding of long-distance fibre networks, Comsof FibrePlanIT and GE Smallworld software
* Driving license
Desirable and beneficial Skills
* Civils Planning
* NRSWA accreditation to supervisor level
Benefits include but not limited to: –
* Car allowance
* 25 days’ holiday,
* a day off on your birthday,
* Fantastic bonus structure
* Private healthcare
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brighton, Brighton and Hove
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.