IT’S TIME TO POWER UP BRITAIN
Now, more than ever, the UK needs full fibre networks to power up businesses and restart our economy. That’s why, even though the world has slowed down, we’ve been working faster than ever to build Gigabit Cities and deliver the digital infrastructure Britain needs to bounce back. With opportunities across the UK, there’s never been a more important time to join us, transform the way Britain connects and accelerate your career and the UK’s economic recovery.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Our full fibre infrastructure is transforming cities, powering innovation and speeding up Britain. We’re looking for a determined City Buld Manager to help us bring that infrastructure to 8 million premises across the UK by owning project builds, meeting challenging targets and achieving KPIs. You’ll also use your communication skills to support your City team in their growth, encouraging them to excel, as well as;
* Deliver infrastructure into the city, end-to-end
* Take direct responsibility for managing Construction teams and matrix managing the Design team
* Build and maintain strong relationships with Highways and collaborate with the City Manager on overall council engagement
* Implement and run large scale construction programmes
* Manage the operational relationships with all suppliers and put in place monitoring
* Become the driving force behind innovative solutions for problems escalated by our Contract Partners
* Champion excellence in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
* Find ways to streamline our processes and discover new ways of being more efficient
WHAT WILL YOU BRING?
You’ll have experience managing Contract Partners, Capital Budgets, Construction, and ideally, Fibre Networks. You’re a proven leader and motivator, able to progress people and communicate across all levels of our business. You’ll represent our business in everything you do, so you’ll share our passion for connecting cities, as well as having;
* Civil Engineering experience
* Council and Highways engagement experience
* A history of managing a budget
* Experience of managing contractors
* Fibre Optic experience
* NRSWA Street Works Supervisor Certification, Units 1, 10-16
* Experience in a similar local-market driven business
* Experience of CRM systems such as Salesforce
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you join our team, you’re building Gigabit Britain from the ground up, transforming the UK now and for future generations. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to bring Britain up to speed, to set the standard for innovation and to play a leading role in the success of our company, and our country.
You’ll also receive benefits including 25 days’ holiday, a day off on your birthday, car allowance, bonus and private healthcare.
Salary: £50000 – £60000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.