Are you serious about providing outstanding care to young people? Do you have what it takes to lead a team in a fast paced and unpredictable environment? Are you looking to join one of the industry’s leading companies for progression?
I am working on behalf of a fantastic residential service for children and young people to recruit for an experienced Deputy Manager.
Our client is an established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, establish their independence and become their own person.
As a Deputy Manager you will be part of the management team working in a ‘Good’ Ofsted rated home, whilst making a huge difference to lives of children who have suffered trauma and abuse.
The role includes:
* Overseeing the day to day management of the home in absence of the Registered Manager
* Providing leadership and guidance to assist the development of staff through supervisions as required by the Quality Standards
* Working closely with the Registered Manager to ensure the service maintains excellent standards
* Ensure training requirements for all staff are in line with their personal development plans
* Assist the Registered Manager to monitor expenditure and operate financial systems correctly
Whilst the role has its challenges, the results you will see from the children you work with will offer incomparable job satisfaction.
Could this be you?
* 2 Years experience working in a senior capacity with young people in a residential setting (Essential)
* Full driving license with access to own transport (Essential)
* Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (Essential)
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
* Market leading rates of pay with additional over time & sleep-in enhancements
* Ongoing career progression including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management
* Flexible working hours
* Generous Holiday entitlement
* Minimum 2% pension contributions
If this could be you, please don’t hesitate and apply immediately!! The successful applicant will be appointed subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS check.
Salary: £24000 – £30000/annum Plus sleep-in payments
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Ashford, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.