We have an amazing opportunity for Children, young people, and families practitioner-Development Coach To work for one of the country’s leading training providers, helping to inspire learners to reach their full potential. We are looking for L4 Certificate in Higher Education Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Community Pathway Tutor to deliver the apprenticeship standards for learners working in the community. The role would suit someone who has experience in working in the community with under 18s and their families. The role involves a blend of home, head office, employer site locations (work base) and team meeting venues for a 40-hour week.
* Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
* Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
* Level 5 Qualification or above in Residential Childcare/Social Work/Health visitor/Children’s Centre Management or equivalent.
* Occupational experience within the Residential Childcare Industry
* Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace.
* Knowledge & experience of working withing Higher Education is a must, along with an assessor qualification and/or a teaching qualification.
You will receive:
* Great basic
* Annual full team party.
* 40-hour week.
* 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service. (Bank Holidays in addition)
* You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
* Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
* Mileage of 0.40p per mile
* pension scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities.
Salary: £28000 – £32000/annum Mileage, Lap Top. Mobile Phone
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Rochester, Medway
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.