On behalf of our client, a worldwide Design and Technology Group, producing and offering creative services for some of the world’s most innovative organisations. With a presence in both UK and Switzerland, more than 100 professionals working in dynamic and growing teams; In Job UK & Ireland is looking for an
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO)
Availability to travel weekly among the different offices of the Group (London, Chiasso, Valencia, Tirana)
* Managing teams up to 20 people with different branches located within the EU;
* Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally, finding ways to improve processes;
* Ability to define the marketing plan, in collaboration with the marketing manager, in the medium and long term;
* Operational knowledge of KPIs in the web environment based on Google Analytics;
* Coordinate with Human Resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees;
* Coordinate with other departments as Finance, IT, Legal to develop and implement strategies;
* Develop and implement growth strategies;
* Motivates staff to meet or surpass organisational and sales goals;
* Oversee daily operations, and evaluate newly implemented plans;
* Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors;
* Directing activities and tactics chosen to support strategies the board of directors adopted;
* Direct acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organisational goals;
* Promoting communication between colleagues/offices for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
* To have proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant similar role;
* Global understanding of business functions such as human resources, finance, marketing etc.
* Demonstrated competence in strategic planning and business development.
* Operational knowledge of IT / Business infrastructures.
* Operational knowledge of data analysis and performance / operations metrics.
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
* Attitude to decision making and problem solving.
* English Fluent; Italian (PREFERED)and Spanish (Bonus)
* Availability to travel weekly.
* Salary: EUR (phone number removed) (Depending on experience)
* Variable / Bonus.
* Expenses paid, Corporate benefits.
* Place of work: London/Chiasso (Switzerland)
We are an equal opportunity employer
Salary: £182100 – £227600/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.