My client is a reputable and established firm, based Nation Wide, growing exponentially in the South. They pride themselves on having an excellent reputation for providing services within the residential housing sector and are now looking to take on a Chartered Surveyor to join on a fixed term basis or permanent basis.
The firm itself offers many benefits – a key one being remote working, with a minimal requirement to travel to Head Office. Aside from this, the firm also promotes professional growth and company growth, together with clear/shared goals and objectives for this area of their business.
This is a unique opportunity, in a fantastic organisation who continue to go from strength to strength. They are keen to speak with motivated technical experts looking for a key role, to support the South.
About the role:
As a Chartered Building Surveyor for the firm, you will be involved in the assessment of residential properties, looking specifically at Disrepair in all aspects. The role will involve travel across the South.
* Completion of Disrepair Surveys at residential properties to investigate, assess and produce findings and associated remedial costs.
* Timely production of Survey Reports following building surveys to be sent to Head Office for review and processing.
* Assisting the legal team in provision of technical advice and guidance in addressing the report and its contents in the legal space.
* Producing Administration Reports and liaising with the Legal Team with survey and report progress.
* Technical due diligence including desktop surveys in some occasions.
Experience and Qualification required:
* Experience in Fitness for Habitation and Section 11 Inspections, Reporting and any corresponding Scott Schedule is essential in being able to support the firm appropriately.
* Knowledge of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1985, and its requirements.
* Ability to provide coaching when needed.
* Chartership is ideal for this role (MRICS, MCIOB)
* Effective communication (verbal and written), and fantastic organisational skills are highly essential.
* Excellent levels of PC Literacy.
* A confident and experienced surveyor in general!
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us
Salary: £50000 – £65000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.