Are you a qualified Chartered Accountant looking for a new role within practice? Our client is recruiting for an experience person to join the friendly team at the firm’s office on the outskirts of Newbury.
This role is available because the firm is experiencing significant growth and has upcoming retirements planned, hence the need to build the team.
As Chartered Accountant your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the Principals
* Taking responsibility for client work
* Financial accounts and auditing
* Corporation tax, self-assessment and tax planning
* Meeting deadlines and ensuring high quality work
* You will be exposed to significant client interaction across the practice
We welcome applications from candidates who satisfy the following criteria:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA with significant experience gained within UK practice
* Strong up to date technical knowledge in financial accounts, auditing and taxes
* Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team
* Have strong IT skills; experience of accounting software such as IRIS, Sage, Kashflow and various, cloud-based packages
* Be an excellent communicator
This well-established practice will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits package, a friendly, supportive working environment and the potential for career progression, possibly to Principle in time.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Chartered Accountant role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Salary: £45000 – £55000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newbury, West Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.