Care Assistant – Full Time Permanent
£8.90 per hour plus great benefits
Are you a caring, warm, compassionate and supportive person looking for your next career move within the Healthcare Sector? If so, we would love to hear from you.
At our residential nursing home in Hillingdon, Uxbridge, we are looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants who can help promote independence and dignity and positively enhance the lives of the individuals. For this role, you must have previous experience of working in the residential healthcare sector and have knowledge and experience of caring for the elderly.
This is a full time position, working 12 hour shifts from 8-8. You will be required to work a mixture of some day shifts and some night shifts.
Care Assistant – Key Duties:
* Provide a high level of care to our residents ensuring their wellbeing.
* Provide personal care, maintaining a high level of hygiene.
* Accurately recording observations in accordance with the resident’s conditions, informing the Senior Nurse on duty of any changes and responding accordingly.
* Supporting our residents to maintain their independence.
* Identifying and assisting with residents’ needs.
* Serving meals.
* Assisting our residents as necessary.
Care Assistant – Requirements:
* You will have previous experience of working in the residential healthcare sector and will have knowledge and experience of caring for the elderly.
* Qualified to NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 is desirable but not essential.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Ability to be flexible and have a willingness to work shifts, including weekends.
* A caring personality.
* Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in written form.
In return, we will offer you:
* Competitive Salary
* Full Induction Training
* Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
* Industry Recognised Training (including NVQ Levels 2 & 3)
* Progression Opportunities
* Free Uniform
* Comfortable Staff Rooms
* Guaranteed Hours
Our philosophy is to create a secure, relaxed, happy and homely atmosphere for the residents to live in and for the staff to work in. We specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly.
If you would like to join our successful team as a Care Assistant, please select “apply now” and attach your CV.
Salary: £8.90/hour plus great benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: UB10, Hillingdon, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.