We are currently looking for a Paint Sprayer to join a large Repair/Vehicle Refurbishment Company in their Bedfordshire site for a dayshift position
The vehicle paint sprayer will be required to use water based paint systems to spray cars on a daily basis, this may include painting wings, doors, bumpers or even possibly full re-sprays. Any experience with Sikkens or PPG would be advantagous but not essential. You will need your own guns and mask.
As Paint Sprayer you will be required to:
– Carry out full vehicle paint spray work
– Individual paint spraying
– Complete all paint work to a show room standard
– Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
– Keep good time management and organisation
– Keep up to date with product developments and improvements take place.
– Attend training courses as necessary
All Candidates must have either:
– ATA qualified or time served as a Paint Sprayer
– NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
– Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please forward an up to date CV to Chris Fenwick. This dayshift will also require the following trades and we have positions all over the country for
* Panel Beater
* Smart Repairer
* Strip Fitter
If this role is not quite right do not hesitate to contact Chris Fenwick at HP4 Recruitment Limited
Job Type: Contract
Location: MK44, Thurleigh, Bedford
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.