ASAP – May 2021
Berkshire – Currently working from home
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a local government organisation to recruit for a Capital Accountant based in Berkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Capital Accountant to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for the maintenance and reconciliation of designated Capital holding accounts.
* To assist the Senior finance team with the preparation of the annual and 3-year Capital Programme – this involves: supporting non-finance manager and reviewing business cases.
* To support with the closure of Capital cost centres.
* To work with the Assistant Accountant and keep accurate Fixed Assets Register and accounting system, ensuring all accounting entries are up to date and correct.
* To produce an accurate cashflow projection with the Treasury Accountant
* Local government experience
* Strong understanding of Capital funding arrangements
* Strong understating of accounting principle in relation to Capital/ Fixed assets
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.
Salary: £300 – £400/day
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.