My client is a small but well-established precision engineering company based in Derby, working predominantly in the aerospace and automotive sectors. They are currently looking for an experienced CAD/CAM engineer to join there team.
* A strong precision engineering background (ideally aerospace/automotive)
* At least 3 years of relevant work experience
* Must hold relevant qualifications.
* Previous offline CAD/CAM experience (Autodesk, powermill, powershade, delcam etc)
* Worked with materials including stainless steel and aluminium as a minimum
* Programmed sub-assembly, precision components
* Must be able to work to deadlines and customer requirements
In return, they offer a competitive salary and pension, job security, and a relaxed and friendly working environment.
If this position sounds interesting to you, then don’t hesitate to apply now, or call (phone number removed) and ask for Joe.
Salary: £26000 – £32000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.