Business Development /Sales Consultant, Birmingham, salary of up to £35k pa + OTE in Year 1 of £15k, and £25k in Year 2
We are looking for a driven, ethical and hungry new business hunter to join our Client’s team as a skilled and experienced New Business Consultant to help drive global sales to exciting new levels.
* Follow internal sales process.
* Report weekly on sales activities and opportunities.
* To be self-sufficient and tenacious winning new business.
* To respond to incoming leads from existing sources, qualify, manage and convert to new business.
* Be able to sell to C-Level executives, predominantly via the phone, email and conference calls.
* To work collaboratively to effect positive change to increase conversion rates for the sales function.
* Support Account Management function to maximise growth of the accounts.
* To attend industry events, meet with prospective clients, identify, hunt out and discover opportunities and convert them to new business.
* To identify Key decision makers in need of global employment services, develop relationships and generate leads.
* Work with existing partners to expand collaborative working opportunities
* To manage Client expectations and deliver on promises given to all stakeholders.
* To foresee potential client issues in advance and working with the client and Account Management team to resolve before client has cause to escalate.
* 2-5 years’ quota carrying sales experience
* Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
* Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Skilled in building strong relationships with clients and client employees.
* Strong aptitude towards client management.
* Self-motivated and driven.
* First class business writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Highly computer literate Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel).
* Experience of managing and maintaining database systems and organising record keeping systems
You can approach me directly here: (url removed)
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.