I am thrilled to be engaged by an industry leading haulage company on their search for a Business Development Manager for the M1 corridor between Leicester & London.
The Business Development Manager is a newly created role and will be a crucial member of the company’s sales team driving the business’s growth across the UK. Still a family-owned business this company has grown from strength to strength during lockdown and are looking for like-minded individuals that want to grow and develop with them. Ideally the Business Development Manager will have previous experience winning new contracts within the haulage/transport industry and will have clients ready to engage.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Generate, develop, and grow sales within new areas; particularly in the pallet distribution and full trailer load space
* Identify, qualify, and close suitable sales opportunities·
* Cold call prospects, secure all types of suitable quality business·
* Account manage your client base, identifying new and emerging opportunities
* Ideally live and have sound industry knowledge and quality contact base in the area
* Meet and exceed your sales targets
* Complete your necessary administration and reporting lines back to HQ
Key skills required:
* A proven track record in field sales and/or a BDM role within the logistics industry, your results will maintain our high levels of customer service encouraging business development·
* Previous experience within the pallet network and/or full trailer loads would be a distinct advantage.
This this is a fantastic opportunity for any sales professional within the logistics industry that are commercial and driven. This will be a home-based role with travel across the M1 Corridor, and is paying up to £40,000 plus package.
Please get in touch with me directly to discuss this further on: (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Salary: £30000 – £40000/annum Bonus +package
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.