We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
Due to rapid expansion we are looking to welcome the right individual into our newly built warehouse office space in Exeter. You will be joining a world class team of sales professionals with a culture of success where targets are regularly exceeded, and the highest levels of customer care are delivered. A collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and a can-do attitude are the essential ingredients required as well as a good background within sales and new business development.
We need a Business Development Executive to join our sales team, where you will be responsible for building, maintaining and converting a new business pipeline in order to meet and exceed revenue targets.
You will be sourcing new clients through outbound sales activities to include lead sourcing, fresh pitches both face to face / telephone and by attending industry events.
With a good all-round sales background, you will be able to pitch to prospects at all levels within both SME and large global companies and will use your negotiation and sales skills to win new clients for the business.
* Good all-round sales experience to include lead sourcing, pitching for new business, business development and account management
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Immaculate presentation
* Ability to meet and exceed sales targets
* Good customer services
* Laser focused attention to detail as will be maintaining system notes and raising invoices
* Good time management skills working well under pressure and to deadlines
* Flexibility – some out of hours work is necessary including being on call for emergencies on a rota (this is paid additional hours and occurs around 4-6 times per year)
* Good negotiation and closing skills
* Positive can-do attitude, enthusiastic, high tempo and able to take constructive criticism
What you’ll get:
* Real opportunity for progression to Business Development Manager and beyond
* Ongoing training and development including offsite courses where appropriate
* Transparency – open door policy with clear communication and expectations
* 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
* Employer pension contributions increasing with length of service
* Monthly wellness treatments
* Health insurance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Perkbox discounts on a wide range of retails and activities
* Monthly company lunch
* Regular nights out
* Travel to industry events
* Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £18000 – £20000/annum benefits and uncapped commission
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Exeter, Devon
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.