Business Development and Marketing Research Assistant – Central London – £23k to £25k
This is an opportunity to join a leading Marketing Technology & Digital Asset company, in supporting the Marketing Director with the growth and development plan over the next 3-years. They have many well-known clients over a global basis and are now looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious recent graduate with some work experience to fast-track their career within a dynamic and supportive environment. It’s important to note that this role covers activities globally, and there will be a need for regular liaison with London and America. This company offers excellent career growth and opportunities, with a friendly and hard-working team.
* £23k to £25k + Excellent benefits package
* Will be working office hours / days, although some out of office hours may be required when liaising with the American office
* Permanent, full-time
* Central London
* Start: ASAP
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
* Follow business and digital trends to recommend growth opportunities (new buyers, new segments)
* Review and quality-assure HubSpot data daily / weekly to actively seek prospects for segmentation and targeting
* Coordinate partner activities across all areas – DAM vendors, other Martech vendors, production partners, etc.
* Research and build contact lists from multiple sources (e.g. ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, partner lists etc.)
* Validate lists with campaigns and programs
* Point contact for all business development out-reach activity – ensuring timely actions by team with growing personal client contact as role develops – in this way:
* Engage contacts and active leads via email, phone, social and other channels (balance human outreach with automated), progressing to the active involvement in nurture campaigns
* Provide account level dashboard to help qualify lead
* Determine MQL (Marketing Qualified Lead) designation
* Set up and maintain competitive activity monitoring process
* Support business directors involved in pitch preparation
* Involvement in a range of ad hoc projects supporting global leadership team
* Degree in marketing, journalism or related field is strongly desired
* Any basic knowledge of CRM, marketing automation, website management and associated activities e.g. SEO, PPC in a b2b environment will be helpful
* Some experience in a marketing, research, development type of a role
* Strong problem-solving skills and aptitude for rapid learning
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and in writing
* Self-motivated, with clear ability to multi-task and complete a range of tasks in timely manner with good attention to detail
* Technical proficiency across MS Office 365 and some familiarity with other software solutions
* Basic research skills; how to use internet to find information
* Attributes required; curious, can-do attitude, commercial focus, Innovative etc.
Salary: £23000 – £25000/annum + benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: W1D, Oxford Circus, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.