Why Work for Us LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Explore how you can grow
The future of food sustainability is complex. That is why over 20,000 customers across five continents rely on our cutting-edge networks, workflow tools and analytics platform to drive change. The key to our success is our ability to empower people to revolutionize the agri-food and animal health supply chains. So, if you bring curiosity, ambition, and inventiveness, we will help you think big, aim high, and explore more.
Proagrica is looking for a Business Analyst to lead small to medium-sized projects and supports larger and more complex projects. You will manage stakeholder relationships, can work independently, and have a good understanding of their own work area.
The successful candidate will work with business units, supporting multiple assigned projects aimed at delivering IT solutions and services that meet company cost, quality and strategic targets. The role will predominately focus on gathering and analysing work group data, defining current processes and requirements, researching best practices, and identifying and documenting process improvements and functional specifications.
* Analyse, define, and document requirements and business processes.
* Develop systems specifications, process flow and conversion strategies.
* Create technical and functional user documentation.
* Contribute to the development of new tools, processes, and solutions to meet desired product needs.
* Follow established business processes, protocols and quality standards in the development and deployment of complex solutions.
* Gather business requirements and translate them into user stories/functional specifications.
* Identifies and documents process improvements and functional specifications based on research of best practices and analysis of work group data.
* Perform analysis on existing systems; identifying options for potential solutions and assess for both technical and business suitability.
* Work between remote development teams, internal IT, and business to ensure requirements are being met.
* Ability to maintain automated test scripts.
Key Skills Required:
* Proficient in documenting As-Is and To-Be processes and Business requirements gathering.
* Ability to maintain automated test scripts.
* Broad understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and software development methodologies.
* Previous experience of working in an agile environment and using recognized development methodology e.g., Agile, SCRUM, KANBAN.
* Moderate facilitation skills.
* Strong communication skills that allow for effective communication across all levels of the organization including process documentation.
* Proven project management skills
* Knowledge and prior use of UML modelling language or equivalent.
What is it like to work here?
Outstanding – you have probably already got a feel for what we do and the technology we’re involved with but what’s really stands us out from the crowd is our culture. We are an agile, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation who understands the importance of looking after our staff. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products, providing our employees with interesting challenges for their personal and career development whilst also striking the right balance between work and family life.
Women in technology:
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group (RSG) is very supportive of women in Technology and has been a founding signature for the Tech Talent Charter. Currently 26.2% of our Technology workforce are women which is much higher than the UK average of 17%. We have the following initiatives in place to support women in technology:
* Mentoring scheme for women in technology
* Women’s network forum
* Regularly run events for schoolgirls about careers in technology to inspire the next generation of girls in tech.
RSG proudly support the Tech Talent Charter.
About LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group
LexisNexis® Risk Solutions Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta, Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX (LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions | Accuity | ICIS | Cirium | Proagrica | XpertHR | EG | Nextens
Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum Competitive benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: TW6, Heathrow, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.