Mobile Building Service Engineer
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Building Service Engineer around the Liverpool Street and St. Pauls area.
With this role you will spend half and full days on site where needed covering several buildings around the Liverpool Street/St. Paul’s area. There is a lot of additional works and projects to get involved with so plenty of opportunity for overtime which is paid at time and half.
Responsibilities of the Mobile Building Service Engineer
* Managing the daily activities of on-site maintenance
* Maintaining the PPM regime
* Ensuring that all statutory building compliance is upheld
* Managing visiting contractors and the specialist engineering providers
* Providing technical support to the team, occupants and landlord
* Dealing with reactive maintenance tasks
About You as the Mobile Building Service Engineer
* Qualified Engineer, ideally apprentice trained
* Electrical biased with some Multi-Skilled experience
* Good communications skills written and verbal
* Steady work history
* Open to dealing with other forms of maintenance
* Capable of working on own initiative and without supervision
* Experienced in maintaining a large commercial office building
This is a very normal commercial office facility, there is a very happy and engaged client (the building manager) and the management team that will support you have a very good relationship with the occupants of the building with full management backup and administrative support.
The hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00
Salary Up to £35,000
There is a lot of opportunity for overtime and possible opportunity for a permanent position.
If you are a Maintenance Engineer, Building Supervisor or Senior Maintenance Engineer who would like to work in a position where you could manage your own time with a maintenance contract on an existing and proven site then do not hesitate to send us your CV by clicking “apply now”!
Salary: £34000 – £35000/annum Overtime, Holiday Pay
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
Location: St Paul’s, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.