My client is looking to appoint several Bricklayer/Plasterers on a permanent basis due to a large increase in their workload. My client is a building, repairs, and maintenance contractor based in East Yorkshire.
* To deliver associated bricklaying responsive and routine maintenance repair.
* To deliver brickwork and plastering work on construction contracts.
* To discuss issues directly on site with customers to determine exact requirements
* To work to specifications, drawings and work sheets.
* To carry out bricklaying and plastering work in numerous locations each day with remote supervision. Locations of work are determined by workload and will vary daily. It will be necessary to travel using a company vehicle as required.
Experience, qualifications, and skills
* Time Served AND/OR NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
* Full Current Driving Licence
* Current CSCS Card
* Customer focused
* Results driven
* Passionate about their role
* Naturally safety conscious
* Flexible with a ‘can do – will do’ attitude
* Able to work on their own or as part of a team
* Motivated and hard working
Salary and benefits
* Basic Salary Circa £26,926
* Attendance bonus
* Holiday allowance – 22 Days + 8 Bank Holidays (rising to 25 after 5 years)
* Job related training and development
* A company uniform where applicable
* Company vehicle provided where applicable
* 3 x salary life cover as part of pension membership
This is a superb opportunity to join an established main contractor with an excellent reputation in the industry. For more information please call Paul Wilkinson on (phone number removed).
Salary: £26926/annum Bonus, pension, company vehicle
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.