Allstaff recruitment – Luton
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Allstaff recruitment have the pleasure of working with a leading mechanical organisation to assist them in finding a dedicated and experienced Aviation parts manager.
The ideal candidate will act as a single point of contact for all customers whose engines have been routed for repair or through another network facility, assisting the site to meet performance targets and ensuring the highest quality of service is provided to the customer.
* Act as the primary on-site point of contact for customers before, during and after an engine service event. Ensure that the customer requirements and expectations are effectively flowed into the facility and provide regular updates to the customer and other stakeholders on engine status, technical reports, cost estimates, invoices, services to be offered and any other pertinent information.
* Work with RSM/Sales Support and CSC to build strong customer relationships & actively seek to improve customer service.
* Prior to shop input, review Customer Workscope/Special Requirements, contractual obligations and credit requirements.
* Review customer long term agreements for the site with an understanding of site gross margin and commercial risk.
* Discuss quotes, cost estimates and scheduling time with customers and where necessary co-ordinate solutions to reduce cost or propose alternative solutions to best meet their needs.
* In the case of customer complaints or invoice disputes, co-ordinate with the applicable departments in order to resolve the issues.
* Prepare internal reports and customer performance KPIs.
* Provide HEMA/MRT Coordination in the expanding regions & liaise with other sites to co-ordinate transfers of work, tooling, tests or other assistance.
* Candidates must demonstrate ability to manage multiple inputs and prioritise workload.
* Good communication, planning and negotiation skills and commercial acumen will be needed in this role.
* Customer service and/or commercial experience in a technical environment are essential, and an Aerospace/ Aviation/ Mechanical engineering Degree.
* Candidates should be flexible and willing to work out of hours when the need arises.
To apply for the Aviation Parts Manager, please complete your details below and include a copy of your up to date CV.
**Thank you for your interest in this role, your application will now be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business, specialising in permanent, contract and temporary placements across a vast number of industries. If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment for a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment is genuinely interested in both our candidates and clients and aims to find the best match for you. Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards. **
Salary: £40000 – £45000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.