AutoCAD – Space / CAD Store Planner
Location – Colchester
Salary – Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are an established multi discipline design agency specialising in all forms of 2D and 3D cad, store planning, space planning, building/land surveying, planning applications, building control, branding, concept, product & interior design.
They were born 18 years ago and have grown year on year, their teams are made up of experienced retail professionals, architects, interior designers, surveyors, engineering drafters, 3D artists, Graphic artists, and software specialists. Now due a pick-up in workload they are now looking for an experienced AutoCAD Space / Store Planner to join their team & be office based.
Responsibility & Duties
* Manage and drive the overall client brief.
* Manage a small team on a day to day basis.
* Be accountable for the quality, accuracy, and delivery of plans on time and for your team’s overall output.
* Attend client meetings and lead site surveys where required.
* Understand and apply the client’s standards and formats
* Implement new processes that streamline workloads
* Support, coach and train colleagues in-line with the business progression plan.
* Complete team’s annual appraisals and monthly one to one’s
* Support Account Manager and deputize in their absence, creating a seamless working environment.
Experience & Qualification
* Interiors, retail, or architectural background beneficial
* Experience of Leading or managing small teams advantageous
* Good working knowledge of Illustrator, Word and Excel
* Good numeracy and literacy are essential skills.
* Space or Store planning experience ideal
* AutoCAD Essential, Revit Bonus
* Portfolio upon request
* Driving License
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV / Portfolio to my email address below as soon as possible
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Colchester, Essex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.