Part Qualified £23-26,000
Fully Qualified (or almost) £30-36,000
An innovative and forward-thinking company within the financial sector is looking for an Audit Associate to join their welcoming team. The company works with businesses on their accounting, consulting and technology needs. They have a fantastic culture with great support and professional development.
As an Audit Associate, you will be responsible for the delivery of client work while leading team members and managing relationships with clients.
As an Audit Associate your key duties will include:
* Acting as the first point of contact for clients on a day-to-day basis
* Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, providing solutions and seeking input for areas of concern and judgement
* Identifying additional sales opportunities with Business Development skills
* Monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding
* Influencing, changing and shaping the direction of a particular activity, either internally and/or externally
* Coaching junior members of staff through sharing experience and knowledge
* Providing training for developing auditing skills and familiarity with the audit methodology
* Participating in office, service line and firm-wide activities
To be considered for the role of Audit Associate, you must have:
* (OR be working towards) ACA/ACCA/CA qualification
* Significant auditing and accounting experience (ideally UK GAAP)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
* A keenness to further your own personal development and career goals
To become an Audit Associate, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we’ll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn’t seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable.
Salary: £23000 – £36000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: GL50, Montpellier, Gloucestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.