We are recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Manager to join a well-established firm of chartered accountants in Reading. The firm is looking for an experienced Auditor with a high level of technical competence with preparing complex accounts to join the team, with the role being split approximately 50/50 audit/accounts.
Reporting to the Partner, the Audit & Accounts Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Manage the workflow of a team of 10 people with one other Manager
* Planning and completion of audit assignments including fieldwork ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
* Preparing statutory financial statements from client data ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards
* Reviewing the work of the team and offering guidance as required
* Undertaking complex accounts preparation assignments
* Mentoring the more junior and mid-level members of staff
To be a serious contender for this position, you will satisfy the following:
* Be qualified with at least five years’ audit and accounts experience gained within practice
* Have experience of supervising a team, training juniors and mentoring
* Be fully conversant with current audit and accounting standards
* Knowledge of charity accounts, solicitors accounts rules audits would be an advantage
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
In return for your skills, experience and commitment, this highly professional firm will offer a competitive salary and benefits and a friendly supportive working environment where you can thrive.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Audit & Accounts Manager role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Salary: £48000 – £53000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: RG1, Reading, Berkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.