We are once again delighted to be working in partnership with our prestigious client Atos and are recruiting for long term temporary Full time positions which will start Oct/Nov/Dec. Customer Service Representative Roles based in Blackpool/Lytham with free onsite parking, subsidised canteen (Costa) and onsite Adecco support.
Rate of Pay – £9.30 increasing to £10.39 per hour after 12 weeks
Full time variable Shifts (37 hours per week), shift patterns include:
* Mon to Sat, or Sun to Fri (5 out of 6 days) start time is between 09.00 and 11.00 and finish time is between 14.30 and 16.30
* EVENINGS – Mon to Sun (5 out of 7 days) start time is between 17.00 and 19.00 and finish time is between 22.00 and midnight
Working as part of a team you will be working in a Financial Services environment and must therefore have a positive approach and can-do attitude. You will need to be open to change and not be afraid to take on new challenges as you will be delivering a consistently high level of service to Atos’s client customers.
The role will be primarily focused within the call centre dealing with inbound customer enquiries which will include;
* Identifying and checking customer records using the client’s system to provide appropriate information to customers
* Majority of the work involves processing customer requests and updating customer records it is therefore time-critical, requiring a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* You will be using internal systems to capture and record details of customers information and also taking complaints/feedback.
* As a member of the team you are also expected to share own knowledge, experiences and ideas in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of standards and business performance
* Attend training sessions to update knowledge as new products/systems are introduced
The training will 4 weeks in total (2 weeks classroom/2 weeks development on your team). PLEASE NOTE: you can not take any holidays during this period.
You will be required to go through a Credit and Criminal check as well as 3 years referencing in order undertake this role.
Key Skills Required:
* Flexible with the ability to adapt across teams and processes
* Clear and concise written, verbal and email communication; both internally and externally
* Follow all compliance, legal and regulatory requirements, completing all relevant training
* Proactively support company initiatives around colleague wellbeing
* Dealing with a variety of ad hoc duties
Our client Atos is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and they welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.