Associate Structural Engineer (Chartered) – upto £50K – Leicester
I am working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy who due to their increasing workload are seeking a Asssociate Structural Engineer to join their busy & expanding team in Leicester.
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking for progression who is self driven & motivated? This is a great opportunity to become a key member of the team and progress to Principal / Associate level.
The Associate Structural Engineer will be practising Structural Engineering on a day to day basis. Being involved in a wide variety of projects. Significant opportunities for career progression in a supportive environment.
* Mentoring our Graduate engineers & managing junior staff
* Managing several projects at one time
* Projects would include commercial, industrial and residential designs.
* Core design – Structures ranging from small domestic to large commercial projects. Such as residential, schools, churches, offices, listed buildings etc.
* Attending meetings
* Confident and proactive approach to developing new business.
* Ability to self -manage.
* Knowledge of design using a wide range of materials.
* Experience of projects and potential development opportunities throughout the region.
* Competent technical knowledge with the ability to confidently deliver information both written and verbal.
* Experience in supervising and managing junior staff
* A working knowledge of Fastrak Portals, Tekla, Tedds, AutoCad
* Chartered MICE or MIStructE
* Own car and driving licence
My client is offering a basic salary plus extensive benefits, so please send your CV to Samantha Hilling to discuss further.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum Plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leicester, City of Leicester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.