A leading Design and Engineering solutions provider are seeking an Associate Electrical Engineer.
As an Associate Electrical Engineer, you will have the responsibility of running large sized projects, undertake a client facing role in the development, design and co-ordination of engineering projects.
* Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
* Surveys tests and reports on existing electrical installations
* Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
* Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client
* Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors’ teams
* Carries out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards
* Responsible for technical content and accuracy of Trainee, Graduates and Engineers
* Validation and checking of designs and specifications
Background and Experience
* Competent in specification design/drawing for several building types
* Sound knowledge of key Health and Safety issues and legislation
* Knowledge of MS Office applications – word, excel, etc.
* Ability to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
* Good understanding of local SS Standards. local BCA Codes and Greenmark
* Ability to prioritise own workload
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Presentation skills
* Team Leadership skills
* Managerial skills
Salary: £75000 – £84000/annum Excellent benefits Package
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.