An exciting opportunity for 2020!
We are looking for Education Consultants to join our team. We have several roles available across North/ West Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire and West Midlands. Experience of working in the education industry whilst desirable is not essential.
We are a local academic support company, offering in-home tutoring and afterschool clubs. We work closely with schools and parents delivering the best academic support to students, so they can fulfil their potential and achieve academic success. We provide tailored learning programmes to meet the unique needs of our students, covering all subjects at any level.
If you are an excellent communicator, highly motivated, results driven and have the ability to deliver an excellent customer service we can train you to realise your potential and become a successful consultant.
Our trainee Education Consultants can look forward to full training and mentoring to become a success and start earning.
To succeed in this self-employed role, you will demonstrate the following:
* Strong ethical and professional standards
* Be self-motivated and have excellent organisation skills
* Excellent communication, influencing & negotiation skills
* A full driving licence, suitably insured and ability to travel
* Computer literate and able to use basic software packages
* Ability to supply services on own initiative and without supervision
As an Education Consultant, you will operate within a defined geographic area, with key responsibilities to generate customer leads, enrol students for in-home academic support and build relationships with local schools to promote our tutoring services and after school clubs. Other responsibilities include:
* Undertake consultations and student assessments
* Produce student learning plans
* Manage stakeholders; Schools, Students and Tutors
* Undertake marketing and networking to promote business
* Attend monthly team meetings
The self-employed, fully flexible role suits a wide range of backgrounds and sectors including education, sales, field based, target focused, entrepreneur etc, if you have the right drive, ethics and people skills we want to hear from you. The hours are flexible, with the majority of consultations occurring between 5-7 pm.
All potential consultants will undertake Right to Work, enhanced DBS checks prior to training.
Interested? Apply Now!
Please ensure that you continue to fill out the full application on the subsequent website by clicking “Apply now.” All incomplete applications may not be considered.
Salary: £35 – £50/hour
Job Type: Contract, Part Time
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.